Join us as we discuss Germicidal UV Basics & Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization; attendees will learn:
- What germicidal UV is
- The different types of UV applications
- How to ensure an effective application of germicidal UV through calculating the UV dose
- Contaminates of concern: particulate matter, VOC and pathogens (virus, bacteria, mold)
- How is Ozone produced? Good or bad?
- What is Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization and how is it different from traditional BPI? And how does it work to address each category of contaminate?
- Who has installed it? Testing, verification, Ozone, ASHRAE
Ivan Pashikov, Project Manager with American Air & Water from 2005 to present
Ivan specializes in evaluating problems and designing UV solutions, calculation of UV requirements and preparation of proposals and also works with international customers for direct sales or establishing strategic distributorships or partnerships in various regions of the world.
Gary Graham, VP Sales South, Global Plasma Solutions (GPS)
Gary focuses on research, development and implementation of new technologies. He has diverse experience in Environmental Sustainability, Indoor Air Quality and Alternative and Conventional Energy. He spent 5 years developing Bipolar Ionization and Needlepoint Bipolar Ionization and developed the world's first biobased, non-crude oil motor oil "G-OIL". He developed Sustainable Zero-Waste oil distribution system "EcoTote". He was previously the President of Pentagram Energy Corp. and International Oil & Gas Holding Corp.