Description of Course
Beyond ADA: Multigenerational Public Restroom Design and Code Compliant Toilet Stalls.
Learn about new design strategies and materials for public restroom function and layout, and requirements to maintain code compliance.
USER DEMOGRAPHICS IMPACT
- Multigenerational demographics and social trends.
- Review privacy solutions for achieving inclusive restroom design.
- Identify accessibility solutions that extend beyond minimum ADA requirements.
- Identify hygiene-related considerations across multiple user types.
MATERIALS AND CODE COMPLIANCE
Speaker Name & Bio
- Understand current toilet partition material fire code compliance.
- Learn which are the most appropriate toilet partition material, hardware, and mounting configuration
- Understand key privacy options.
- Understand three ADA accessible toilet compartment layouts.
Dena Taylor is a sales professional with decades of experience working within the commercial construction industry. She has expertise in specialties and division 8 products. She spends considerable time working with the architectural community as a consultant on products, projects and code compliance. Outside of work, she has a wonderful husband of nearly 30 years and two successful daughters. She enjoys football Sunday’s, any day baseball and just hanging around with friends. As a transplant from Los Angeles, she misses the weather but is enjoying the lack of traffic on a daily basis.
Ty Bullock is a native Texan, born and raised in a small town north of Houston. He has a diverse history of sales in different industries. He has a passion to build rapport with clients and become someone they can trust. He has always wanted a career where his focus is helping other people. In a perfect world, he would live on the beach and read books all day. In his spare time, you can find him arguing with his English bulldog.